For those interested in public policy in higher education, the list (topten2013) is out for the American Association of State Colleges and Universities. I would like to hear your comments about the list, and the areas of research that may better inform policymakers as they have conversations to address these issues.
- U. of Cincinnati seeking MPA director
- U.S. Treasury upgrades website to better track fed…
- “A Peek Inside the Strange World of Fake Academia” by K. Carey – NYTimes 12/29/2016
- Allen Institute for AI Eyes the Future of Scientif…
- FYI: Talk from Dr. Lameesa Muhammad-Jordan (UC) next week in TSU’s Graduate Student Speaker and Workshop Series