Information that will help you prepare for MPAC 2016:
* Registration is available at our Square store: https://squareup.com/market/mpac
* If you need to pay via a check, please send to:
MPAC c/o Maximiliano Mendieta, Ph.D.
University of Michigan at Flint
Department of Public Health & Health Sciences
3124 William S. White Building
303 E. Kearsley Street
Flint, MI 48502
Fees: Academic/practitioner $130, students $60.
* The Blackwell is this year’s official hotel, rooms can be reserved the current advance rate (15% discount) of $144. You can either book via their online site at least 30 days in advance (subject to availability), or call them and reserve using the “Midwest Public Affairs Conference” group block.
* MPAC is featured in the recently-released PA Times magazine (Winter 2016) on pages 18-19. ASPA members can access it through the publications tab of the organization’s website.
* Because of the increased interest derived from the PA Times and the ASPA Conference (proud to be a ASPA Founders Fellow sponsor), we have extended our proposal deadline to April 1st.
* Early registration will end on May 1st, after which time fees will increase to $140 for academics and practitioners, $70 for students. Late registrations must be paid by May 15th to be included in the program. Schools are asked to please send me the list of attendees covered by their sponsorship.
Thank you again for your interest, and I look forward to seeing you in Columbus!
Stephen Kleinschmit, Ph.D.