“The Department of Public Administration at Northern Illinois University invites applications from individuals seeking a collegial environment that offers excellent research and teaching opportunities in a nationally ranked MPA program located in global Chicago’s metropolitan region. The department anticipates filling two tenure track assistant professor positions to begin August 2017, pending budgetary approval.
Successful applicants will have primary teaching and research interests in the core public and nonprofit management subjects of the MPA degree including: organization theory and behavior, human resources management, information technology, budgeting and finance, performance measurement, and theory of public and nonprofit administration. The department particularly seeks candidates who can demonstrate competency in performance measurement and management, or human resource management. Applicants should be, or have the potential to be, a productive scholar as well as a high quality teacher. Candidates with a demonstrated ability to teach and engage a diverse student body and other program stakeholders are preferred.”
- U. of Cincinnati seeking MPA director
- U.S. Treasury upgrades website to better track fed…
- “A Peek Inside the Strange World of Fake Academia” by K. Carey – NYTimes 12/29/2016
- Allen Institute for AI Eyes the Future of Scientif…
- FYI: Talk from Dr. Lameesa Muhammad-Jordan (UC) next week in TSU’s Graduate Student Speaker and Workshop Series