Here are some lovely resources from researchers Chafetz, Essam, Hughes, Johnson in the form of a free "mini-course" in four parts. The first three parts are Stata-specific, the fourth part can be viewed on its own as a good platform-independent data visualization training. The site as a whole is an object lesson in design that does not distract.
- Postion opening for Policy and Research Director at ThinkTennessee – closes 11/20/2017
- 2017-2018 Public Service Research Brown Bag schedule announcement
- Excellent free resources on getting started with Stata and on Data Viz
- Spatial Data Acquisition and Mapping Workshop
- U. of Cincinnati seeking MPA director