I personally find phrasebanks of this kind useful from time to time and so I thought I would pass it along to you. Don’t assume it is only useful for those for whom English is a second language. None of us “speaks” academic English from birth (much less writes it), so this particular “voice” is actually foreign to all of us! –Dr. Streams
- What happens when life intervenes?
- from SAGE: Free Quantitative Text Analysis Webinar Feb. 21 – sign up in advance if interested
- Academic writing resource
- Postion opening for Policy and Research Director at ThinkTennessee – closes 11/20/2017
- 2017-2018 Public Service Research Brown Bag schedule announcement