Some studies will require the collection of new data, but many make use of publicly available administrative and secondary data sources. Here you can contribute knowledge about data sources and your experience with them. Please note that when a specific, unique data source is currently being used by a student as the key to their dissertation project, you must talk to that person and their advisor before embarking on your own work with those data. This does not apply to the big public datasets like Census, IPEDS, CCD etc.
- U. of Cincinnati seeking MPA director
- U.S. Treasury upgrades website to better track fed…
- “A Peek Inside the Strange World of Fake Academia” by K. Carey – NYTimes 12/29/2016
- Allen Institute for AI Eyes the Future of Scientif…
- FYI: Talk from Dr. Lameesa Muhammad-Jordan (UC) next week in TSU’s Graduate Student Speaker and Workshop Series