Some studies will require the collection of new data, but many make use of publicly available administrative and secondary data sources. Here you can contribute knowledge about data sources and your experience with them. Please note that when a specific, unique data source is currently being used by a student as the key to their dissertation project, you must talk to that person and their advisor before embarking on your own work with those data. This does not apply to the big public datasets like Census, IPEDS, CCD etc.
- What happens when life intervenes?
- from SAGE: Free Quantitative Text Analysis Webinar Feb. 21 – sign up in advance if interested
- Academic writing resource
- Postion opening for Policy and Research Director at ThinkTennessee – closes 11/20/2017
- 2017-2018 Public Service Research Brown Bag schedule announcement