Like any trade, research has its tools. Building your capacity to use them effectively is part of your scholarly apprenticeship. While some of this learning may take place in the classroom, most will not, and during your career you will need to continue educating yourself in new software skills as technology evolves. Here you can find and contribute information about the tools we use now.
- U. of Cincinnati seeking MPA director
- U.S. Treasury upgrades website to better track fed…
- “A Peek Inside the Strange World of Fake Academia” by K. Carey – NYTimes 12/29/2016
- Allen Institute for AI Eyes the Future of Scientif…
- FYI: Talk from Dr. Lameesa Muhammad-Jordan (UC) next week in TSU’s Graduate Student Speaker and Workshop Series