Like any trade, research has its tools. Building your capacity to use them effectively is part of your scholarly apprenticeship. While some of this learning may take place in the classroom, most will not, and during your career you will need to continue educating yourself in new software skills as technology evolves. Here you can find and contribute information about the tools we use now.
- What happens when life intervenes?
- from SAGE: Free Quantitative Text Analysis Webinar Feb. 21 – sign up in advance if interested
- Academic writing resource
- Postion opening for Policy and Research Director at ThinkTennessee – closes 11/20/2017
- 2017-2018 Public Service Research Brown Bag schedule announcement